I hope you're all doing fantastic today. I have an exciting announcement to make - I have been working on a secret project for quite some time now, and I couldn't wait any longer to share it with all of you!
I'm thrilled to invite you to a private space that I've created just for you. It's a cozy corner on the internet where you can explore and provide feedback on my latest project before it's officially launched to the world.
Some time ago I decided that it is important that marginalized communities--especially women and girls--have spaces online where they can share, process, ask questions, grow, and heal without the well-documented abuse commonly encountered online by women and girls.
I value your opinions and trust your incredible insights, which is why I want you to be some of the first people to test out this new endeavor. Your feedback will be immensely helpful in refining and perfecting the final product.
So, without further ado, here's the link to access this exclusive space that will be made public:
Survivor Affirmation Community
Once you click the link, feel free to take a look around,
Let me know what you think! Whether you notice any glitches,
have suggestions for improvement, or simply want to express your thoughts, I'm here to listen.
Remember, this is a soft launch, so please keep in mind that some things might still be a work in progress. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated as we work together to create something amazing.
Going forward, some of the upcoming groups from this community (Survivor Affirmations) will be private and only approved members will be allowed to join.
Feel free to share the link with any other avid readers or friends who might be interested in joining us.
I can't wait to hear your thoughts, feedback, and suggestions.
Some things that we are looking forward to in the future:
- Dedicated healing spaces for women only (females) (licensed facilitators are welcome to reserve spaces for other privately held groups that they facilitate in the near future)
- Child abuse, child safety, and child safeguarding courses & workshops
- Domestic violence and sexual violence courses & workshops
- Dedicated healing spaces for other groups who wish to gather to heal and prevent violence and abuse: Black women, Black co-ed, Black American, Black global, Latina, Muslim, Latina, Jewish, rural residents, parents, teachers, etc.....
- Online courses in Artificial Intelligence and other tech, career change, career growth, financial growth, etc....
- Homeschooling resources
- Resources for Creatives
- Resources for Coaches, Speakers, and Teachers
- Book clubs, writing clubs, creatives, music fans, retro fashion fans, talking about hair and beauty....etc.....
- And so much MORE!
*Most of these rooms/corners will be private and can also be reserved (contact for details)
Thank you all for being loyal readers and for continuously inspiring me. You are the heart and soul of this community, and I'm so grateful to have you by my side on this exciting journey.
With much Love and Gratitude,
Tonya GJ Prince